Develop a strong fluid spine, iron tummy & flexible body!
What's Spine Flow Yoga?
Spine Flow Yoga is a unique form of yoga that aims to liberate the spine from pain and rigidity, enhance flexibility and stability throughout the body & flatten the tummy.
It does this by employing unique methods that focus on:
- creating segmental stability and fluid mobility within the spinal column
- increasing range of motion through the joints
- generating flexibility through the muscle groups known as 'mobilisers'
- developing a strong support for spinal articulation by strengthening the deep stabilising muscles in the torso.
Preview More Videos
Iron Shirt Yoga
Solar Luna A
Benefits of daily Spine Flow Yoga practice:
- Increase the fluidity, mobility, and segmental stability of your entire spinal column.
- Learn how to flow through yoga poses with grace - it will change the way you move your body!
- Get really flexible and tone your whole body!
- Increase range of movement in your joints, and ligaments.
- Relieve neck tension and lower back pain.
- Enhance the functioning of your circulatory and digestive system.
- Calm your mind, sooth your nervous system, and relieve yourself from stress.
- Learn how to practice yoga in a sustainable and nurturing way.
- Promotes good posture.
- Flattens your tummy.
Who is Spine Flow Yoga 1 for?
- People wanting to experience a unique, spine centred, approach to yoga that's embedded with modern alignment principals and influenced by the very best aspects of numerous styles.
- Busy people who need to negate and manage stress levels.
- Gym goers who need to gain flexibility & mobility plus keep themselves - INJURY FREE.
- People with cranky bodies, angry backs and/or stiff aching joints
- People who find themselves ‘sitting in a chair most of the day'.
- Yoga people wanting a more considered approach to "Vinyasa" and an opportunity to go deep in their yoga.
Here's What People Are Saying:
Australian Health & Fitness Expert
What is Iron Shirt Yoga?
The Iron Shirt routine promotes correct postural support by tightening the waistline.
Essential to a healthy strong spine is having a midsection that's as strong as an iron shirt.
I'm not talking about a six-pack, no, they're just for curling your trunk off the mat and showing off.
The iron shirt I'm referring to are the TVA muscles that wrap around your midsection like a corset.
They're synergistic muscles that work in conjunction with your pelvic floor and multifidus to safeguard your spine during movement.
Unfortunately, modern life leads to a slackening off of these muscles.
Instead of an Iron Shirt, we have a Homer Simpson Bulge...
Protect your spine with this workout - the first in the iron shirt series.
Iron Shirt Yoga will enhance your connection to core and will make all you body movements more powerful - Practice Solar Luna Flow directly afterwards and see what I mean!
More on the philosophy behind Spine Flow Yoga soon, but for now what are you waiting for?