CURRENTLY $99 USD
Learn the art of subtle-focused practice to deepen your yoga
Learn well-balanced traditional gentle hatha yoga routines that cover all the essential elements needed to prepare the body and the mind for a deep, meaningful, life-long yoga practice.
By using these routines daily, you will be able to:
- Increase mobility in your muscles, joints, and ligaments with an ancient yogic limbering system that also stretches, and tones the body.
- Relieve neck tension and lower back pain.
- Enhance the functioning of your circulatory and digestive system.
- Use awareness cultivation techniques to remove brain fog & re-vitalise the mind and body.
- Calm your mind, sooth your nervous system, and relieve yourself from stress.
- Guide yourself to inner peace with simple and effective meditation techniques.
- Build the desire for daily personal yoga practice.
- Learn how to practice yoga in a sustainable and nurturing way.
- Develop a more subtle approach to yoga.
Who is this for course for?
- People wanting to experience the traditional approach to yoga
- Corporates who need to negate and manage stress levels
- Gym bunnies that need to conserve their energy whilst gaining flexibility & mobility
- Those folk with cranky bodies, angry backs and/or stiff aching joints
- The way too much ‘sitting in a chair all day' crew
- Absolute beginners
- Experienced yogis that want to strip back their 'physical push & audit their inner state.' Traditional Gentle Hatha will provide the opportunity to go deep and awaken your yoga on the inside. Ask yourself: am I feeling the essence of yoga? Am I just performing a physical workout and chasing an endorphin rush?
Like, where's the yoga?
- 16 video tutorials - 42 minutes in total
- Gentle yoga full sequence video - 35 minutes
- 15 minute standing routine
- 15 minute seated routine
- 15 minute prone routine
- 15 minute supine routine
- 1 hour complete routine
- 5 minute guided relaxation
- 5 minute guided meditation
- Easy to navigate online portal.
- Plus, we have an interactive online forum where we answer your questions and upload tutorial videos upon request so you can get the most out of the course!
Here's What People Are Saying:
Australian Health & Fitness Expert